Tradutor

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

quarta-feira, 17 de abril de 2013

Jesus Died For Somebody's Sins But Not Mine


Girl Vs.Monster Tank Top | Girl Vs.Monster
Pants | My Design
Hoop Earrings | RIO
Beastly Sun Glasses | Beastly - Bazaar
Nelly Hair Piece | Nelly.com
Silver Cross Bracelet | Limited Edition
Rose Boots | Fallen Angel
Gangster Glam Hat | Bizou - Bazaar


"Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine
Meltin' in a pot of thieves
Wild card up my sleeve
Thick heart of stone
My sins my own
They belong to me, me"
Patti Smith - Gloria


"Distorted realities have always been my cup of tea."
  Virginia Woolf



Pin It

3 comentários :

  1. Cara,para de ser perfeita demais e a legenda do look ficou perfeita tbm :3 sempre diva com esse cabelo.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Lindo! Não é bem o meu estilo mas gostei muito do look ^^

    ResponderExcluir

Deixe seu comentário, será muito bem vindo.
Além de incentivador! :)
Agradecemos pela sua importante visita.