Tradutor

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

segunda-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2012

Say hallo to me !


Hi my name is Ewelina ( on stardoll xXEwelina1996Xx) , im 16, and Im comming from Poland so i will add posts written in English. AliceAyres. invited me to this blog so im really happy to be a part of Deep-Fashion
Hope you will understand what i mean , and i think you should enjoy it.

My first outfit is trully elegant. I mixed black and beige with a little bit of blue. First time i used hair for 67 lvl... love them so much . Im not sure about the shoes but let it be like this im not going to change it .
Baskina top- BASICS|| Dress-Special Offer||Belt-archive|| Purse- Voile Holiday Boutiq|| Top with collar- Limited Edition|| Branclet- It Girls||Shoes- Stardoll at the City


Btw. Im sorry about the text i used image from my blog.

How do you like it?
Pin It

7 comentários :

Deixe seu comentário, será muito bem vindo.
Além de incentivador! :)
Agradecemos pela sua importante visita.