Tradutor

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

sexta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2012

Got the radio on, my old blue jeans and I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve...

(...) Feeling lucky today, got the sunshine
Could you tell me what more do I need
And tomorrow's just a mystery, oh yeah
But that's ok
                                      trecho de A Place in this World, Taylor Swift


Óculos | sunglasses: Beastly
Jaqueta | jeans jacket: It Girls
Vestido | dress: LE (via bazaar)
Cinto | belt: Miss Sixty
Bolsa | bag: Bonjour Bizou (via bazaar)
Platforms: RIO (via bazaar)

Beijos beijos ♥

Entre no clima, A Place in This World - Taylor Swift ♫

w




Pin It

Um comentário :

Deixe seu comentário, será muito bem vindo.
Além de incentivador! :)
Agradecemos pela sua importante visita.