Tradutor

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

sábado, 3 de novembro de 2012

Every Breath You Take




Striped Scarf - Bonjour Bizou (Bazaar)
Satin Lapel Blazer - Archive (Bazaar)
Deauville Silky Top - It Girls (Bazaar)
MKA Arctic Bubble Shorts - Mary-Kate and Ashley (Bazaar)
Killah Open Shoes - Killah
Camo Satchel - No Brand (Bazaar)
Tanned Pleather Satchel - Special Offer (Bazaar)


Every Breath You Take - The Police



"Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace
I dream at night I can only see your face
I look around, but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby, please"

Pin It

2 comentários :

Deixe seu comentário, será muito bem vindo.
Além de incentivador! :)
Agradecemos pela sua importante visita.