Tradutor

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

quarta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2012

hi + today's outfit



Hey guys,

 Just to introduce myself, my name is Danka, i don't know if  new "blogger" or "poster" is the right name for me, but anyway, I'm new here. 
I'm 15, my doll is called Tatanka11 , i'm on stardoll since 2008 and i am Brazilian (i speak english almost fluently).

I hope you enjoy my outfits (:


 

Headband - Moschino Tribute (Bazzar)
Dress - Voile (Bazzar)
Skirt 1 - Mortal Kiss (Bazzar)
Skirt 2 - Archive (Bazzar)
Skirt 3 - Basics (50 starcoins)
Pants - Killah (14 stardollars) 
Belt - Givenchy tribute (Bazzar)
Shoes - Decades of Teens (Bazzar)




"tonight i'll lie awake, feeling empty..."






Pin It

2 comentários :

Deixe seu comentário, será muito bem vindo.
Além de incentivador! :)
Agradecemos pela sua importante visita.