Tradutor

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

segunda-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2014

Hello!


Hello everyone! 
My nickname is LadyPrincesslov and I'm new here. My real name is Martyna, I'm almost 18 and I'm from Poland. It's very nice to 'meet' all of you.
Thank you Sarah for give me an opportunity to uploading some outfits of mine. It's such an honor. :)
I hope you guys will like my looks... Enjoy! 



Black Oversized T-shirt - Basics
Gucci Pendant Necklace - Gucci
3/4 Slv Jacket - Bonjour Bizou
Bronze Pearl Bangle - Chanel
Darkgreen Pleather Purse - DKNY
Michael Stage Trousers - Royalty
Black Rockstud Pumps - Valentino



Pin It
Comentários
0 Comentários

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

Deixe seu comentário, será muito bem vindo.
Além de incentivador! :)
Agradecemos pela sua importante visita.